PhillipsFilms Ltd. is the production company of Cohen Phillips, independent filmmaker for 17 years. Here is where you'll find insight into some of the film projects going on right now. Go here to see some of our films we make... http://phillipsfilms.mrolaf.com



Happy New Year!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Happy New Year everyone! I know this is really late, but been alittle busy. The premiere for NIGHTBEAT Chapter 1:The Killer Wore A Badge went GREAT! We had about 70 people show up for the showing. It could seat 89, so we were almost had a full crowd. The local newspaper also did a write up about us. About 1/3 the audience was the public! We also showed Curse of the Invisible Man and Voice of the Dead. Here are just a couple pics. Just the site for more pics. http://phillipsfilms.mrolaf.com





2 Responses to “Happy New Year!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hey it jack i mean, andy, i thought the premire went great, you did a wonderful job! i think all the movies shown got everyones attention, even mine, i can't get over how well you did the cutting for the movie. i must say i was impressed. You mentioned somthing about doing a commentary, i think? well i don't know the next time i'll be in st. joe but whatever i can do to help just give me a call and i'll do what i can!
    again great work, i forgot to tell you after the showing that when i went to the bathroom a man told me that he knew you were "gonna make it big someday, that boy is, gonna make it big" just thought you'd like to hear some feed that you may not have heard first hand, i don't think this guy knew i was in the film at all, he asked me if i knew you,which i found amusing.
    thats all i have God bless <((><
    andy

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey Cohen. Its me Rachel. Long time no talk. Sorry about that. I was curious if you wanted to do a follow-up film to return to the woods. E-mail me at Evenbiggerchips@yahoo.com
    Im glad the film buisness has been going good. I would really like to work on a film with you sometime. You in college yet? If so, it going well? Looking forword to seeing an e-mail from yha. Bye!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm C. Phillips
  • From Saint Joseph, Missouri, United States
  • I'm an independent filmmaker in the Midwest. I've recently been given the opportunity to direct a stage play. I'm also co-organizer of the Harold Lloyd Birthday Bash in Burchard, NE.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates.

IndieTalk Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting MySpace Layouts Blogarama - The Blog Directory