PhillipsFilms Ltd. is the production company of Cohen Phillips, independent filmmaker for 17 years. Here is where you'll find insight into some of the film projects going on right now. Go here to see some of our films we make... http://phillipsfilms.mrolaf.com



NIGHTBEAT online!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





The time has come for my next movie to be online! This is Chapter 1 of the serial I'm planning to do.
It's a film noir based in the 40's/50's. The story involves Detective Jack Gibson taking a murder case about a madman who has gotten his hands on some radium and plans to use it. Along the way Jack runs into Jasmine Clover, a sultry vixen he once knew. Can he withstand her advances and get to the radium in time before all is lost?

Starring Andy Venneman as Jack Gibson
Brooke Willhite as Jasmine Clover
Rick Stafford as Victor Scott

FIND OUT IN CHAPTER 1: The Killer Wore A Badge!
Click here to view the movie.


0 Responses to “NIGHTBEAT online!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm C. Phillips
  • From Saint Joseph, Missouri, United States
  • I'm an independent filmmaker in the Midwest. I've recently been given the opportunity to direct a stage play. I'm also co-organizer of the Harold Lloyd Birthday Bash in Burchard, NE.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates.

IndieTalk Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting MySpace Layouts Blogarama - The Blog Directory