PhillipsFilms Ltd. is the production company of Cohen Phillips, independent filmmaker for 17 years. Here is where you'll find insight into some of the film projects going on right now. Go here to see some of our films we make... http://phillipsfilms.mrolaf.com



Premiere Night=Film Fun!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Micia&Cohen
Well everyone I'm happy to report that our premiere this past Thursday(April 5th) went great! Pretty much all the cast/crew from the films we were showing made it out. Plus a couple of people I hadn't seen in awhile! It was great re-uniting with everyone again and hearing the audience reaction to each film. We showed Lip-Stick, Swindling Charade, Classroom Liaisons and Love Lifted Me.(which the pic above is about)
They really reacted great all around and I think they enjoyed what they saw. We also had this as a fundraiser for my father and I'm happy to say people were very generous with their donations. Thanks again everyone for making the evening so great!


Here is a link for some photos from the night's events. I think a few more people were snapping pics so we might have more coming soon. :)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/phillipsfilms/

The films that were shown that night will be making there way online soon. Swindling Charade is already online to view.


0 Responses to “Premiere Night=Film Fun!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm C. Phillips
  • From Saint Joseph, Missouri, United States
  • I'm an independent filmmaker in the Midwest. I've recently been given the opportunity to direct a stage play. I'm also co-organizer of the Harold Lloyd Birthday Bash in Burchard, NE.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates.

IndieTalk Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting MySpace Layouts Blogarama - The Blog Directory