PhillipsFilms Ltd. is the production company of Cohen Phillips, independent filmmaker for 17 years. Here is where you'll find insight into some of the film projects going on right now. Go here to see some of our films we make... http://phillipsfilms.mrolaf.com



2008 projects announced


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



*Titles, Shooting Dates and log lines subject to change*
Copyright 2008 PhillipsFilms and Cohen Phillips.

Well we're one month into 2008 and I thought I would go ahead and release news of the first few films of the new year I'm hoping to produce soon. These films are for all ages.
If they were going to 'rated,' they would all be PG. The films are as follows....


Photobucket
Terror Highway(Shooting February/March)- A horror short about a mother and daughter and what they encounter on a cross county trip. Malice endures!



Photobucket
Yellow Polka Dot Bikini music video(Shooting May/June)-You've heard the swinging song now see the story come to life! Shot in groovy 60's style.


What a way to start off my 15th year of film making!
We've got lots going on this year for everyone so stay tuned for more info/pics/silly stories from set!!

-Cohen Phillips
Director/Producer

Labels: , , ,


0 Responses to “2008 projects announced”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm C. Phillips
  • From Saint Joseph, Missouri, United States
  • I'm an independent filmmaker in the Midwest. I've recently been given the opportunity to direct a stage play. I'm also co-organizer of the Harold Lloyd Birthday Bash in Burchard, NE.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates.

IndieTalk Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting MySpace Layouts Blogarama - The Blog Directory